Industrial Adhesive Services
Hybond are about so much more than somewhere to buy your adhesive from, our particular emphasis is on providing a bespoke tailored solution to volume users of adhesives in critical manufacturing processes. This typically includes regular quality and process audits, equipment installation, planned maintenance, agreed minimum stock levels, consultation, lab work, training, working with customers on development projects, feasibility studies, targeting a particular need such as solvent emission reduction, expert advice on adhesive selection etc.
As specialist adhesive suppliers, we pride ourselves in offering the complete service to industry – covering everything from advice, supply, application trials, etc: through to adhesives, tapes, sealants, application equipment and even training and planned maintenance. Examples of services we offer include:
- SUPPLY: We supply a large and diverse range of adhesive products, with an emphasis on solution orientated products to enable our customers to meet their individual bonding requirements.
- LAB TESTING: We carry out many types of lab work in our own facility, see the technical Support Page (Hyperlink) for details.
- FEASABILITY STUDIES: We can advise, test and report on the feasibility of many possible bonding applications.
- RESEARCH: We will research current adhesive technologies to assess which best fits your requirements
- DEVELOPMENT: We often work with our customers on new development projects, to recommend the best possible solution to their projected future needs.
- COST & ENVIRONMENTAL CALCULATIONS: We can often use our laboratory facility to provide projected usage, cost and environmental data.
- TRAINING: We can arrange training for your operators in the use of our products and equipment.
- TESTING: We can carry out many types of controlled environment lab tests on your behalf.
- EQUIPMENT: We have many types of application equipment available from single and 2-component spray application, to hot melt and PUR application equipment.
- DISTRIBUTION: For our distribution customers we can offer own label products delivered direct to your customers on your printed paperwork eliminating the need for you to keep stocks.