MAIN CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS:
- The structure of the press is built with steel beams of high quality and thickness dimensioned to the total thrust of the press. Subsequently they are processed with precise tolerances and combined with steel beams; the surfaces are machined to guarantee a perfect parallelism of the modular structure. The sections of the supports of the pressing cylinders and the thickness of the tables are designed so as to obtain a pressure distribution along the entire pressing surface even with low specific pressures on the pieces.
- The tables are of the “assembled” type (flat steel plate – rectangular pipes for heating oil circulation and filling square pipes – flat steel plate plus insulation panel and stainless steel sheet cover)
- Motion of the moving platen is bottom to top, that means lower cylinders. The construction module gives the structure robustness and reliability, even in difficult operating conditions; a special system of guides with racks and pinions in both longitudinal and transversal sense, provides to balance and maintain the parallelism between the mobile upper platen and the fixed bottom table.
- On the HYDRAULIC UNIT of the press the motor is coupled coaxially to the pumps. The control valves are located above the control unit. A pressure gauge indicates the actual pressure; the operator inputs on the gauge the pressure he wants to exert on the material to be pressed; once this is reached, the gauge automatically stops the pump motor. This restarts if for any reason the pressure descends during the pressing time: automatic pressure recovery.
- The hydraulic cylinders are carefully pressure tested, made from thick pipes in special steel. Pistons are chromed and ground for durability.
- The electric board, properly sealed is installed on a side of the press. It is equipped with a programmable electronic control (PLC), to manage all main phases of the machine cycle.
VOLTAGE: primary circuit 400 Volt, secondary 24V, 50 H
- Controls: The press closing is obtained through simultaneous pushing of two push buttons, according to the security rules now in force. Press opening through electric push button.
- Safety wire along the whole press perimeter.
- Electric plant composed with materials supplied by primary companies and assembled in observance of the CE regulations and with low voltage commands.
- Diathermic oil heating system for the press tables, with electric boiler
Resistances in carbon steel; oil tank; operational thermostat + safety (mechanical) thermostat; thermoregulatory; electric board; 1st oil filling included.
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA:
Table sizes mm: 3100 x 1550
Number of tables: 2
Number of daylights: 1
Front side (loading) mm: 3100
Loading depth mm: 1550
Daylight mm: 400
Number of cylinders: 6
Disposition of the cylinders: 2 rows of 3 cylinders each
Cylinder diameter mm: 85
Cylinder stroke mm: 400
Total thrust ton: 120
Max specific pressure on the 80% of the surface kg/cm2: 3,5
Max specific pressure on 100% of the surface kg/cm2: 2,8
Hydraulic pump power Kw: 3
Pump out-put bar: 250 15
Electric boiler power kW: 18
Heating oil pump Kw: 0.75
Net weight 50000: Kg
Floor plan 4046mm (L)x 1700mm ( W ) x 2000mm ( H )
Equipment according to the CE regulations.
Price Ex Works: £20995.00 Plus Vat at current rate
All machines are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions which are available upon request